Bienvenue à Copiña chez vous!
On this page, you’ll find all the instructions you need to reheat and plate the food we have prepared for you. It’s simple and in just a few steps you can have the Copiña restaurant experience at home.
Fancy winning a bottle of wine? Take some photos of your plating, upload them to Instagram stories and tag @copina_meribel or @copina_courchevel. We’ll choose our favourites to win a bottle of wine for our next Copiña evening.
Preheat your oven to 180°. For items that require heating, use an oven-safe dish.
1. Sourdough crumpet blini, honey butter, baba ganoush, raisins roblés and hazelnut praline (v)
- Place the crumpet (1.1) into a preheated oven, or under a grill until warm and toasted
- Spread the honey butter (1.2) on the crumpet, then place the baba ganoush (1.3) and raisins (1.4) on top
- Sprinkle the hazelnut praline (1.5) and enjoy!
2. Elote, beetroot mayo, manchego cheese, chilli salt and coriander (v)
- Warm the corn (2.1) in the preheated oven for 5 minutes
- Remove the corn from the oven and spread the beetroot mayo (2.2) over the corn
- Add the manchego cheese (2.3) to the corn
- Sprinkle the corn with chilli salt (2.4) and coriander (2.5)
3. Grilled cauliflower cheese croquettes, saffron aïoli and spring onion powder (v)
- Place the croquettes (3.1) in your preheated oven for 8 minutes
- Remove and top with a spoon of saffron aïoli (3.2)
- Dust the spring onion powder (3.3) on top
4. Mini gyros: buttermilk marinated chicken or (v) chargrilled Padrón and courgette Romesco. Homemade garlic butter pita bread, tzatziki, red onion and cherry tomato herb salad
- Heat the chicken (4.1) or Padrón and courgette Romesco (4.1v) in a preheated oven for 8 minutes
- Warm the garlic butter pitta bread (4.2) in the oven for 1 minute
- Add the chicken or Padron and courgette Romesco to the pitta bread, along with the tzatziki (4.3), red onion and cherry tomato herb salad (4.4)
5. Tuna, caper, olive and chilli squid ink empanadas or (v) smoked potato and leek empanadas
- Place the empanada (5 or 5v) in the oven and warm for 8 minutes
6. Graham cracker tuille, homemade marshmallow, chocolate delice and smoked maple syrup (v)
- Use a blow torch or grill to caramelise the marshmallow (6.1)
- Place the Graham cracker tuille (6.2) on top of the marshmallow
- Add the chocolate delice (6.3) to the plate
- Finish by drizzling the smoked maple syrup (6.4) over the dish
Win a bottle of wine
Add photos of your plating to Instagram stories and tag @copina_meribel or @copina_courchevel. We will choose our favourites to win a bottle of wine at our next Copiña event.